Level 2 Extended Diploma
The extended diploma offers an introduction to the field of Health and Social Care. On this course you will study a range of units from human growth and development to safeguarding and mental health & wellbeing, all units covered links effectively to the knowledge and skills that employers and educators value within the Health and Social Care sector.
With a huge demand for Health and Social Care workers there are plenty of opportunities for progression and finding work, this course provides a pathway for people considering a career in Health and Social Care.
The course content includes:
- Working in health and social care
- Equality, diversity and rights
- Safeguarding and protection
- Human growth and development
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Communication in health and social care
Successful completion of this course creates employability opportunities within the health and social care sector, whilst also supporting learners into a range of career pathways from social work, social care, health care assistants, care workers and nursing.
Rotunda College specialises in flexible courses for Adults, with guaranteed job interviews with employers upon completion of course. Start your new career with a bespoke education, skills, training, valid work experience and support for our welcoming team at Rotunda.
If you are interested in signing up you can either:
- Pop along to The Rotunda and talk to a member of Staff
- Call us on 0151 207 2176
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or apply by using the application form below