Are you aged 16+ and looking for some help with your computer skills?
Our new computer classes for beginners aims to get people online. Learn with Rotunda to develop your basic IT, computer and internet skills and gain knowledge. Rotunda are focusing on essential digital skills, helping people to get online safely, and to support learners gain the confidence and trust to stay online.
In addition to IT skills development, assistance will include employability and personal skills development to support people into or closer to employment.
The course content includes:
- Learning to use a computer or device
- Online essentials (using the internet, filling in online forms, using email, using internet search engines)
- Office programs (creating word documents, creating a basic spreadsheet, creating a basic presentation)
- Social internet skills (using the internet to shop online, using social media, video calling)
- Online safety and keeping personal data safe
- Job hunting online and creating a CV
- Managing your money online (using online and mobile banking)
Please note due to the nature of this course all classes are taught face to face.
This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund with the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority as the lead authority.
If you are interested in signing up you can either:
- Pop along to The Rotunda
- Call us on 0151 207 2176
- Email us at email@example.com
- Or apply by using the application form below