Education for Adults
Our alternative education for adults is about whatever people want or need, from formal qualifications to non-accredited awards, that’s all about learning and progress through the whole of your life. From belly dancing to science, through things like Neuro Linguistic Programming and learning to play the ukulele. It’s never stuffy, is always fun and you’ll probably find new friends while you’re learning.
People who come on our courses often go on to more formal education at Rotunda or elsewhere. Many also stay with us here and link up with our volunteer activities.
So what do we deliver?
- Specialist Family Support: engagement and activity for ADHA, Dyslexia and Autism
- CFE Level 2 Teaching Assistant Programme;
- Jewellery Making;
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming;
- Shakespeare Writing Programme;
- Patchwork and Quilting Programme;
- Soft Furnishings Programme;
- Computers and Ipad Training;
- Belly Dancing for Beginners;
- Garment Making Programme;
- Creative Writing Programme;
- Knit Wits Group;
- MS Office Made Easy Programme;
- Level 2 Award in Peer Mentoring;
- Functional Skills: Maths;
- Functional Skills: English;
- Functional Skills: ICT;
- Level 3 Education and Training; and
- Many, many, many more!