Support Services

We can provide help when you most need it through legal advice and counselling.

Legal advice around housing and welfare is free and is provided through a partner organisation. So just get in touch if you need help and we’ll arrange an appointment with our partner organisation for you.

Also, every Thursday the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) are in our café for general advice, so just come in if you need to see them.

Counselling is provided for anyone needing it as well. It’s a needs based service which we’ll provide for free where we can, normally through a course of up to 12 one hour sessions. You can be referred to us by your GP or you can get in touch yourself to discuss what we might be able to do.

We are always keen to hear from counsellors willing to volunteer here and can provide you with the work you need to achieve or maintain your professional qualifications, under the supervision of one of our qualified counsellors. So get in touch to help yourself and the local community at the same time.